Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Taste of What's To Come

Last weekend, I ventured down to the Johnson County Home & Garden Show. While I was there, I passed by Family Tree Nursery's display. (It was breathtaking.) Luckily, Ryan Lawn & Tree had a booth across from the nursery, so we got to smell spring all weekend long.

Family Tree's display.

There is so much going on here - but it works. I mean, I think an actual landscape like this would be a nightmare for me - too much maintenance. I thoroughly enjoyed looking through all the nooks and crannies to see what delights were awaiting.

I'll leave you with a shot of our guys in action (and the promise of more spring shots the rest of the week):

Tom DePaepe, Mike McGillicuddy and Jason Trent.
(Mike and Jason are talking to a client, I just didn't get him in the shot.)


No comments:

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark or Share