Friday, October 23, 2009

Autumn Enchantments

I just can't get over this season - it is one of my favorites. How can you not love the changing, breathtaking scenery?

These are some of the more beautiful trees in my neighborhood. (Unfortunately, the Sycamore in the front yard is not a bastion of fall color. Boo.)

This Maple is on the boulevard closest to our house. The HOA planted it at some point, and it was one of the first trees in the neighborhood to show off its beautiful foliage.

This golden hued tree is in my neighbor's backyard. You can just see it from the windows in our house, so I get to enjoy it despite its location outside my own landscape.

Is there a tree in your neighborhood that you have been enjoying lately? E-mail it to tara patty at ryan lawn dot com.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark or Share