Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bug Barrier


Today's post is a little different than normal. I usually like to focus on gardening and lawn care in a way that doesn't explicitly promote Ryan Lawn & Tree's services.

Today I want to share with you an AWESOME new service you can get from RYAN. The technical name is "Perimeter Pest Control," but that is a mouthful, so we'll just call it what it is: a Bug Barrier.

RYAN's Bug Barrier will drastically reduce the number of annoying insects in your home. By treating around the perimeter of your home, we can keep ants, millipedes, centipedes and to some degree, spiders, out of your house. (Bugs already in your house won't be affected.)

I am not very tolerant of bugs in my house (sorry, Grandma!). Needless to say, I am a BIG fan of this program. If you are intrigued, visit Ryan Lawn & Tree to request an estimate.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark or Share