Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rain!


Today, it is raining.

Why is this significant?

Last weekend I was at a friends, and she had some beautiful, big pots full of royal purple wave petunias. Which reminded me that I have not yet planted anything in the big pots I specifically asked for on my birthday last year.

Nothing. Nada. Zero.

I can go on and on about how busy I have been and how many weekends I end up spending out of town. Unfortunately, everyone is busy and spends many weekends out of town, so that "reason" doesn't fly.

So, what can I do on this rainy day, but make a list and PLAN what I will do when it is not raining.

Tara's List:
1. Buy potting soil.
2. Buy flowers for my pots. I have two small pots in full sun and two large pots that can go anywhere, but one should probably go on the porch, which is in (basically) full shade.
3. Plant flowers in pots.
4. Post pictures of my efforts on the blog.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share
Bookmark or Share